Hello, I’m Lucy Griffith, Founder of Thrive at Work.
I specialize in building and facilitating workshops and programs that:
- Support companies that wish to build or maintain a positive and healthy work culture – creating and nurturing the conditions in which everyone can thrive and grow together
- Empower employees to build sustainable and healthy work day habits to help them feel and work better
I offer practical real-world strategies involving small and manageable changes.
Although seemingly simple, positive and healthy habits can be powerful and can quickly grow and accumulate to make a deep impact within organisations.
Read more about my story here.
The benefits of building & maintaining a healthy, positive culture
In today's climate, if you want a company which:
- Achieves / maintains a strong position in the market
- Attracts and retains happy, productive employees who engage with their work
- Has a positive and attractive employer brand
Then it's essential to make health and wellbeing a key strategic focus in your organisationGet the facts and figures behind these benefits here
Why Work With Me?
To build successful and sustainable employee wellbeing initiatives, it takes many years of experience.
It requires a comprehensive understanding of what inspires employees to make positive changes. It also demands an appreciation of the challenges that often prevent them from making those changes.
To have a long-term impact, wellbeing programs have to be fully embedded into the company culture. If you don’t invest in the required expertise, care and attention, you risk ending up with quick-fix solutions that overlook more deeply-rooted factors that may be impeding positive change.
I have spent more than 20 years building this experience through my work within a range of global companies, developing and managing health and wellbeing programs and services. Over the years I have gained a deeper understanding of what really works. I look forward to sharing this experience with you and your employees.