How do programmes differ from workshops?
Create the conditions for long-lasting and positive change in your organisation
Whilst individual workshops are a great way to initiate the process of healthy habit change, full programmes offer the perfect choice for companies who want to dig deeper and maximise the potential for long-lasting positive change in their organisations.
Workshops form the building blocks of these programmes, but programmes offer the additional benefit of a complete and holistic learning journey.
Programmes are fully customisable to ensure they best meet the needs of the participants and underpin the specific values and culture of the company.
What can programme participants expect?
Between group sessions, participants receive self-reflection exercises to ensure that their learnings are applied in a manner personally relevant to them. They also get simple assignments designed to help them ‘road-test’ their healthy new micro-habits directly within their working week.
Programmes work best with a group of participants who commit to the entire process. The recommended maximum group size is 20 people.
1:1 coaching for individual participants is available to ensure that they are fully supported as they create sustainable change in their working lives.
A complete interactive learning journey
- A series of group sessions on a range of focus topics
- A memorable, physical and interactive learning experience
- A unique blend of science-based theory, self-reflection and physical training techniques
- Live sessions, delivered by me in person
- Online or at your office
- Flexible format to meet your company's needs
Participants are given simple methods to create sustainable, healthy habits. These are small, manageable actions that can be woven into their workday to help them feel more productive, resilient to stress, focused and energetic.
I focus on habit change so that…
- Your company gets to see long-term return on investment
- Your employees develop positive habits that will serve them throughout their careers
- Choose the material that best addresses the challenges relevant to your company and employees
- Custom-built material to help your employees ‘walk the walk’ of your company’s values
- Flexibility: 60 mins, 75 mins, 90 mins or 120 mins sessions
- 1:1 Coaching support available for participants
- Habit-integration exercises between group sessions
Participants get to...
- Dive into the theory & science behind the topic
- Reflect on their own related experience
- Experiment with a range of possible solutions
- Accumulate a toolkit of simple techniques
- Get online resources to dip into after the session
Why is movement important?
Simple physical exercises are included in each session to deepen participants’ understanding of the focus topic. All of these exercises are low-sweat techniques that are easy to learn and suitable for everyone, regardless of fitness level. They offer short, manageable strategies that can be taken away and used directly in a working day. All exercises can be done in the office or at home, as all that is needed is a small space and a chair. No change of clothing is required.