For any growing business, it’s vital that you have a clear insight into how your teams are feeling and how well they are performing, what they think about working in your company and how well they are coping with the challenges.
Having the right metrics in place is key to gaining a deeper understanding of the effectiveness of your wellbeing initiatives as well as monitoring any course-correcting actions you need to take.
Such metrics can be:
- Employee Engagement: annual company-wide survey
- Productivity: Retrospective meetings (retros) in agile teams
- Absenteeism: data measuring absences due to illness or other unplanned reasons
- Turnover/ churn: data measuring voluntary leavers throughout the year
- Employer brand: data showing number of incoming applicants through your job posts