We're In This Together
Never before has listening been so important in order to bring our human, authentic selves to work and support each other through challenging times. Yet communication has changed as a result of remote and hybrid working.
This leads to the question - how do you foster a feeling of trust and togetherness within your work team when you're working remotely?
This session considers what face-to-face contact means to us as humans and offers hacks and strategies to employ when working in a remote or hybrid manner.
What to Expect:
Benefits For Participants:
- A memorable and interactive group learning experience
- A unique blend of science-based theory, self-reflection and physical learning
- Real-world, pragmatic tools and techniques that can be immediately integrated into your work day
An Easy, Flexible Solution For Your Company:
- Simple to integrate into your company’s existing wellbeing program or event
- Delivered live, online, at your office or on location
- Flexible format to meet your company’s needs