Re-Boot Your Work Day Brain & Body
Do you ever feel sluggish or foggy-headed at work? Do you blame this feeling on your brain or your body? Or both?
You may not consider the importance of your physical intelligence at work if you spend most of your day behind your desk, but the way you sit, stand, walk, move and even breathe can make or break your productivity, energy, mood and brainpower.
This practical, interactive session will get you up on your feet, experimenting with some physical hacks and strategies to help you bring your sharpest and most energetic self to work, regardless of whether you're working remotely, in the office or a bit of both.
What to Expect:
Benefits For Participants:
- A memorable and interactive group learning experience
- A unique blend of science-based theory, self-reflection and physical learning
- Real-world, pragmatic tools and techniques that can be immediately integrated into your work day
An Easy, Flexible Solution For Your Company:
- Simple to integrate into your company’s existing wellbeing program or event
- Delivered live, online, at your office or on location
- Flexible format to meet your company’s needs