Finding Calm During Challenging Times
Experiencing stress is a normal response to having to deal with challenges. Stress can show up in different ways for different people and produce symptoms which are physical, mental or behavioural. If you've noticed that you're not feeling or behaving in your 'usual' way during stressful times - you're certainly not alone. This is just a sign that you're a fully emotionally functioning person!
This session explains what happens in your brain and body when you feel stressed or anxious. It offers scientifically-proven techniques and a range of healthy coping mechanisms that you can use to help calm yourself down and manage difficult situations.
What to Expect:
Benefits For Participants:
- A memorable and interactive group learning experience
- A unique blend of science-based theory, self-reflection and physical learning
- Real-world, pragmatic tools and techniques that can be immediately integrated into your work day
An Easy, Flexible Solution For Your Company:
- Simple to integrate into your company’s existing wellbeing program or event
- Delivered live, online, at your office or on location
- Flexible format to meet your company’s needs