Where did all the time go?
The sheer volume of processes in a modern working day can sometimes feel overwhelming and our brains may feel frazzled by trying to juggle it all, forcing us to seek ways to maximise our precious time.
When our home becomes our office and technology has the potential to keep us 'always online', the boundary between work and leisure hours can become blurred. In this session we consider real-world strategies to help you take back control of your time, opening up space to prioritise your mental and physical health.
What to Expect:
Benefits For Participants:
- A memorable and interactive group learning experience
- A unique blend of science-based theory, self-reflection and physical learning
- Real-world, pragmatic tools and techniques that can be immediately integrated into your work day
An Easy, Flexible Solution For Your Company:
- Simple to integrate into your company’s existing wellbeing program or event
- Delivered live, online, at your office or on location
- Flexible format to meet your company’s needs